Re: belatedly new

Dennis Moser <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:18:13 -0600

Well, it didn't take long ó I was actually thinking about this early this
morning (amazing what the brains turns to at 3:00 AM), but I wasn't really
too surprised to see this:

https://dhs.stanford.edu/the-digital-humanities-as/the-digital-humanities-as-a-part-of-the-new-aesthetic/

Why does it NOT surprise me to see the appropriation of NEw Aesthetics by
the digital humanities?

Best,

Dennis

~~
If your first move is brilliant, youíre in trouble. You donít really know
how to follow it; youíre frightened of ruining it. So, to make a mess is a
good beginning. ó Brian Eno