Help for NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Home

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING  April 2012

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING April 2012

Re: NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Digest - 24 Apr 2012 to 27 Apr 2012 (#2012-69)

Julia Kaganskiy <[log in to unmask]>

Julia Kaganskiy <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:33:04 +0000

Dear CRUMB list,

Long time reader, first time caller here. My name is Julia and I'm the
Global Editor of The Creators Project <http://www.thecreatorsproject.com>,
an arts and technology initiative from Intel and VICE.

I've been following with great interest the threads related to the New
Aesthetic over the past few weeks. I'm compiling an article that assembles
a few different viewpoints on the matter and was wondering if anyone off
this list would be interested in contributing.

The format would be similar to what we did here:
http://thecreatorsproject.com/blog/in-response-to-bruce-sterlings-essay-on-the-new-aesthetic

I wanted to do another post on the subject now that the conversation has
been going on for a while and people have had time to formulate strong
opinions and debate with one another. I also wasn't able to get enough
diversity the first time around (despite reaching out to several women) and
wanted to remedy that with a follow-up post.

I'm looking for something in the range of 500 words and could pay a small
fee for your contribution.

If you're interested, please get in touch at:
[log in to unmask] send me a sentence or two about what
your particular focus would be.

Thanks in advance for your time and please keep up the great discussions! I
hope to contribute more moving forward.

Regards,
Julia

--