Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  April 2012

LIS-E-RESOURCES April 2012

Re: Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers and Prevention - and other titles from AACR

Journals Team <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:05:01 +0100

Thank you to those who have responded on this thread.

The Publisher of this journal phoned to offer help with our access difficulty, and it seems the problem was between our subscription agent and the publisher.  AACR kindly graced us access while they took the initiative in sorting out the mixup with our agents and we are now recognised subscribers and able to access the content.

As regards the restrictive conditions on the single site licence, I am told that the publisher is working towards a more up to date access model over the next two years, which is good news.

Alison Baker
Library and Learning Centre
University of Surrey
Guildford