Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  April 2012

PHD-DESIGN April 2012

Re: Call for contribution to Design Research book

Kevin Hilton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2012 07:47:42 +0100

Sounds great Paul. I'll give it some thought.

Someone else had been trying to do a book on design methods that I was
looking to contribute a chapter on Design Against Crime to, with Paul
Ekblom, but I'm not sure they got a publisher to back it.

Regards

Kev

Dr. Kev Hilton
Postgraduate Research Programmes Leader
The Centre for Design Research
School of Design CCE2
Northumbria University
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 8ST

0191 243 7340

Reader in Transformational Experience Design