MISSINGPERSONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MISSINGPERSONS Home

MISSINGPERSONS  April 2012

MISSINGPERSONS April 2012

Still Running 3 seminar, May, POSTPONED

Lucy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>

Missing Persons Research inc. young runaways, unidentified bodies" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:54:13 +0100

Hallo all,

Just a quick message to let you all know that the planned seminar to discuss Still Running 3 has had to be postponed. The event on 9th May will no longer take place.

I will let you know the rescheduled date as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Lucy