Ich bin von Mo, 23.04.2012 bis Mo, 30.04.2012 abwesend.
I am out of the office returning Monday, 30 April 2012. Though I will check
my email intermittantly, for urgent matters please contact Frederic Delpech
at [log in to unmask]
Thank you and best regards,
Note: This is an automated response to your message "Re: New book on
Disaster Risk Reduction in communities" sent on 27.4.2012 10:26:01.
This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.
You have been sent this email because you are a registered member of the Disaster Resilience mailing list:
This is a 'lightly' moderated list.
If you wish to send a message to the list 'reply' or post to: [log in to unmask]
If you wish to subscribe to or unsubscribe from this list go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/disaster-resilience and follow the subscribe/unsubscribe instructions
For more options, visit this group at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/disaster-resilience
- The Disaster Resilience list aims to develop knowledge and understanding of the complex term, resilience; and to identify the key dimensions of resilience across a range of disciplines and domains.
- The creation of this list is linked to the FP7 project, emBRACE: Building Resilience Amongst Communities in Europe www.embrace-eu.org
- emBRACE is jointly co-ordinated by Prof Debby Sapir (Universite Catholique De Louvain) and Dr Maureen Fordham (Northumbria University)
- This DISASTER-RESILIENCE discussion list was launched on 13 October 2011, International Day for Disaster Reduction http://www.unisdr.org/2011/iddr/.
The List is managed by Maureen Fordham, John Twigg and Hugh Deeming
- The emBRACE project has received funding from the European Communitys Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013 under grant agreement n° 283201. The European Community is not liable for any use that may be made of the
information shared on this list.