COURSEDATA-UNITE Archives

COURSEDATA-UNITE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

COURSEDATA-UNITE Home

COURSEDATA-UNITE  April 2012

COURSEDATA-UNITE April 2012

Re: Assembly Meeting for Unit-e Group: New College Durham 25 June 2012

Sally Dixon <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Dixon <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:55:09 +0100

Benita Wiseman <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi Sally
>
>To help with deciding which members of our team come to the next meeting
>could you let me know what roles Audra and Louise have in your project.
>
>Thanks
>
>Benita

Hi Benita
Louise Jones is our Director of Funding and Information Services and
understands UNITE and works with CAPITA
Audra Oldridge is our Funding and Data Compliance Manager and again deals
with UNITE on a daily basis.

They have done the majority of the work on data definitions and looked at
what we hold against what is required. Audra has also been involved with
the data for the KIS.

Hope this helps.
regards

Sally