Help for ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Home

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Home

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK  April 2012

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK April 2012

Re: UK Archives Discovery Network Steering Committee minutes 24 April 2012 [UNCLASSIFIED]

Jane Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>

Development list for UK Archives Discovery Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:03:27 +0000

Hi Melinda,

Looks good to me.

I've added a link to DSG - homepage didn't really work (unless we find the time to redesign it a bit) so I've put it in the about page, which I've generally updated a bit:
http://www.ukad.org/aboutus/index.html

I'll see if I can get the wiki set up reasonably quickly - I'll let you know.

Apologies - I won't be able to attend the next UKAD meeting as I'm away for those weeks.

cheers,
Jane