Help for ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Archives

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Home

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK Home

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK  April 2012

ARCHIVES-DISCOVERY-NETWORK April 2012

Re: UKAD Steering Committee meeting: next meeting 24 April 2012 [UNCLASSIFIED]

Jane Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>

Development list for UK Archives Discovery Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:28:59 +0000

Hi all,

Phoning in is fine. We have a conference facility. I just need to know if we are using it in advance, so nobody else uses it and we end up with a strange mix of conversation!

cheers
Jane.