Ref: 234 12LS
South of France - Freelance
8 months (+extensions)
We are currently seeking a lead statistician with a minimum of 5 years experience in statistical support for clinical trial. You will be 3 days home based and 2 days in the office in South of France within an international team.
For a confidential consultation call Fida Larbi on +44 (0)207 255 6665 or email your CV to [log in to unmask]
- Select, adapt and implement models and methods needed during the lifecycle of systems and reagents, ranging from biomarker discovery to support of the diagnostic products in the field
- Define experimental strategies (eg. DOE, sample size determination...) to answer to a specific objective for the development, production or support of systems and reagents
- Run or supervise data analysis; develop or supervise the development and validation of the required scripts
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the in-house statistical methods
- Organise team work in order to progress according to schedule and budget
- Formalise and organise documentation according to norms and standards
- Use own experience to propose new solutions
- 5 to 10 years experience in :
- Statistical support for clinical trials (sample size determination, study design, descriptive and hypothesis testing)
- Statistical support to system & reagent development (experimental design, descriptive and hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis)
- Statistical support to biomarker discovery (sample size determination, study design, multivariate analysis and statistical learning)
- Masters in Statistics
- Good communication, reporting and decision making skills to project team, stakeholders
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in French and English
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly:
Consultant - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division
Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
[log in to unmask]
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician
SEC Recruitment Ltd Company registered in England and Wales No. 5808613 - Registered Office: RDL House, 1 Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5AD.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to SEC Recruitment Limited.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.