Invitation to attend FREE event: Embedding Business & Community Engagement
JISC infoNet (http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/) are delivering 4 events across the UK aimed at managers of core business functions, senior and middle managers with responsibility for development, co-ordination or support of Business and Community Engagement related activities.
Event details at: http://bit.ly/BCEAll
BCE is an integral part of what Further & Higher Education sectors aim to achieve, and links very closely with both 'Learning and Teaching' and 'Research'. These workshops are provided by the JISC BCE Programme (http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/bce.aspx) and offer you an opportunity to learn about activities across other institutions and explore methodologies to help you reflect and evaluate on your own institutional practises in this area.
During the event you will:
- Explore the BCE landscape, and share your experiences
- Define the nature of 'embedded' regarding BCE within your own organisation
- Gain an understanding of the issues associated with embedding BCE
- Explore a JISC methodology for reviewing and evaluating the extent to which BCE processes and strategy is embedded within the mainstream activities of your institution
- Inspire you to continuously review and improve your internal processes
These FREE events are running in 4 cities across the UK, book a place on one of these today:
Thu 7 June 2012 - Hilton Cardiff
Wed 13 June 2012 - Etc Venues, Farringdon, London
Tue 26 June 2012 - The Lighthouse - Glasgow City Council
Wed 27 June 2012 - Centre for Life, Newcastle
Please pass this information onto colleagues in your organisation who may benefit from attending.
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
0191 222 5000
JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University