Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  March 2012

PHD-DESIGN March 2012

Re: Dissertation Survey> Current active reading practices in academic settings

HyunSeung Koh <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:34:21 -0500

I was informed that a word of "and" is added to the link address leading to
a wrong place. Please kindly note that the correct link is
https://iucsr.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1z9ym3ona9PzfUM.

--
Best regards HyunSeung Koh