Re: LRC student computer ratios

A Carlin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:59:53 -0000

Keith,
A good discussion of COFHE guidelines on ratios can be found in Andrew
Eynon 2005 *Guidelines for Colleges: Recommendations for Learning
Resources* (Facet)
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Lang
Sent: 20 March 2012 10:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LRC student computer ratios

Dear readers.
We are a tertiary college LRC. We would like to hear from other tertiary
or sixth form colleges as to what their student to computer ratios are
in the LRC/Open Access areas.

Also, if anyone is aware of any national standard of what this ratio
ought to be for this sector, then we would love to discover it. As ever,

Thank you.
Keith Lang
Richmond upon Thame College

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the school.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the school does
not  accept legal responsibility for  the content of this message.  If the
reader  of  this  message  is  not  the  intended  recipient,  or  the user
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.