Re: ScienceDirect PDF problem

"Elwell, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:31:34 +0000

Thanks for the information Sarah and Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Lowe
Sent: 13 March 2012 14:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] ScienceDirect PDF problem

There is certainly a known issue with Adobe X and saving PDFs because in Adobe X the save icon is greyed out.  ScienceDirect had more info here:

http://www.info.sciverse.com/support

Sarah Lowe | E-Resources and Subscriptions Librarian | University of Brighton, UK | T: +44 (0)1273 642796 | E: [log in to unmask]