Re: LD...not just for students

Christine Keenan <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:12:14 +0000

Dear everyone
This is a brilliant discussion thread, thanks Colin for instigating it.  I endorse Michelle's suggestion below wholeheartedly.  It would make a really useful and helpful contribution to our ALDinHE Professional Development working group activities, and as Michelle says, we are always encouraging new members to join the group and take activities such as this forward. I know it would be of great interest to all LDers and I would think it would make an excellent pre=conference or other session at our next conference in 2013.

Best wishes
Chris

Christine Keenan FHEA
Chair of the Association for Learning Development in Higher Education
Learning and Teaching Fellow
School of Design, Engineering & Computing
Bournemouth University
Poole House
Fern Barrow
Poole  Dorset