Help for EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT Archives

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT Archives

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT Archives

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT Home

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT Home

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT  March 2012

EMPLOYABILITY-DEVELOPMENT March 2012

Re: measuring the impact of employability/enterprise interventions / teaching...

Janet Moore <[log in to unmask]>

Janet Moore <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:34:25 +0000

Our Business School run a very innovative programme from year 1 entitled Innovation, Creativity & Enterprise (ICE) which has won several awards and attracted much interest within groups such as HEEG. (I used a very distilled version to develop our "Being Enterprising" tutorial for MMU's Employability Online programme.) This is supported by simulations and projects such as Xing and Graduate Enterprise

the tutors behind its development are David Taylor, Tony Taylor and Fernando Lourenco. David got back to me last night to say he is happy to help if you would like to e-mail him. Contact details are: -

David W Taylor, MSc BSc PGCE
International Business Programme Coordinator MMUBS Aytoun Building Aytoun Street Manchester
M1 3GH

Best wishes
Jan

Jan Moore (Mrs)
Assistant Head of Careers & Employability Service
Student and Academic Services
Manchester  Metropolitan  University
All Saints Building
Oxford Road