On-line appraisal conference

Christian Carter <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:48:11 +0000

Dear Colleagues

Some people have asked if there are still places available on the
Performance For All conference to be held at the University of Bristol on
the 30th March.  This conference brings together colleagues that are
involved in (or considering) the development of a suite of on-line
appraisal and performance enhancement tools that are right for HE.

We have 53 bookings so far but can squeeze up to 60 so if you would like a
place (free) for your institution please let me know.

Conference info:  <http://www.performanceforall.org/2012-conference.html>
Project Web: <http://www.performanceforall.org/index.html>

Best wishes
Christian

Christian Carter, Organisational Development Manager (Staff Development)
University of Bristol UK
E: [log in to unmask]
T: +00 44 (0)117 9287776
W: Staff Development: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/