Re: Karen Chamberlain Poetry Festival

Douglas Barbour <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:32:17 -0600

Well, have a great time there, Uche...

Doug
On 2012-03-14, at 11:01 AM, Max Richards wrote:

> wonderful to think that in Colorado the late great Scottish poet Norman MacCaig is to be remembered.
>

> On 15/03/2012, at 3:49 AM, Uche Ogbuji wrote:

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Just a late night pilgrim
Looking for redemption in the underground.
Lord, won't you help a late night pilgrim
When the morning comes around.

            Tift Merritt