Help for POETRYETC Archives

POETRYETC Archives

POETRYETC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

POETRYETC Home

POETRYETC  March 2012

POETRYETC March 2012

Re: soliciting contributions : remediating the social (please circulate further)

cris cheek <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:25:57 -0400

Hi Patrick,

say what you think it might mean or beak it down into its component units and looks them up and make your own judgement ;=)

hehe although i could almost take your question as a contribution . . i ask the same question

that's the point:D

cris