Help for POETRYETC Archives

POETRYETC Archives

POETRYETC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

POETRYETC Home

POETRYETC  March 2012

POETRYETC March 2012

Re: pat snap ___~~~~~~*~~~~~~___Wednesday, 07 March 2012

Max Richards <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc: poetry and poetics

Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:46:01 +1100

moi aussi, o patrick.
Speaking of Shaks, checked my inbox (thanks to hotel $15 a day internet link here in Madison Ave) and found this very much to my surprise:

Dear  Max,

 I know this is very late in the day but I am writing for Poets@ watsonia,  a poetry group on Watsonia to ask if you would  like to conduct a workshop on the subject of Shakespeare, next Tuesday 13th march.
The group which varies from 8-11 will be bringing a poem which they have written in the style of Shakespeare.

 The workshop would go for approx1.5 hours. fee $100
  yours sincerely Wendy Fleming co-convenor.

 Judith Rodriquez gave me your name last week .

MPU is a Deductible Gift Recipient
Donations over $2  to its first ever public Appeal
Memory and Imagination are Tax Deductible.
To make a donation contact Wendy Fleming
 at mpuinc@yahoo or ring her on 0404517881

Melbourne Poets Union
Box 266 Flinders Lane 8009

End of quotation.
I specially like Memory and Imagination are Tax Deductible, even if the previous words Donations to Appeal are crucial.
Being away (Doncaster Melb is close to Watsonia Melb) this month it was easy to say sorry, ask me another time, but is anyone else anywhere writing in the style of Shakespeare??

Max