Help for NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Home

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING  March 2012

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING March 2012

reminder: this morning workshop on distribution and dissemination.

Sarah Cook <[log in to unmask]>

Sarah Cook <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Mar 2012 07:46:16 +0000

Hello CRUMB list -- looking forward to seeing some of you in Newcastle this sunny morning! Don't worry if you haven't booked, we have some spare spaces so come along.
We will post notes here forthwith,
Sarah

Begin forwarded message: