MCG March 2012

Re: Museum visitor statistics

Melissa Terras <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:12:40 +0000

Thanks Ann,

Can you confirm - are the visits listed on this document "physical"
visits to the museum, or "website" visits? The page seems to suggest
physical visits. Is there a comparable page/spreadsheet for website
visitors? If not, where does the information about website visitors end
up, once it is sent into DCMS? Can that be made available?

Thanks

Melissa