Help for LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-LINK Home

LIS-LINK  March 2012

LIS-LINK March 2012

Are we having the impact we intend? A case study of book aid to a Malawian primary school library. (free) ILIG informal; London; 11/4/2012; 18.00-19.45

Doug Knock <[log in to unmask]>

Doug Knock <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:38:58 +0000

Are we having the impact we intend? A case study of book aid to a Malawian primary school library.

You are warmly invited to the next International Library and Information Group (ILIG) Informal

Title: Are we having the impact we intend? A case study of book aid to a Malawian primary school library.