Help for LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-LINK Home

LIS-LINK  March 2012

LIS-LINK March 2012

Re: Views on persistent postings to this (and other LIS-) lists

Stella Dextre Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Stella Dextre Clarke <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:49:21 +0100

Hear hear to Charles' words! And an Amazon voucher would only add to the
irritation of all the time taken up by this whole saga - now reappearing
after joyful dormancy.
Stella

Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298

On 30/03/2012 10:41, CHARLES OPPENHEIM wrote:
> I didn't reply to the survey, but am not indifferent.  Martin's assumptions are incorrect in my (and how many other?) cases.  The best we can go on is the responses of those who did reply.
> Here ends my persistent post.
> Charles
>

> Professor Charles Oppenheim

irritation of all the time taken up by this whole saga - now enjoying a
repeat showing.