Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  March 2012

LIB-RFID-UK March 2012

Re: False alarms with our detection gates

"Gibbins, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, Gibbins, Karen

Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:01:51 -0000

Hi there

We have noticed this happening from time to time but without the extra
information you seem to have been able to gather we have learnt to live
with it. We have been putting it down to faulty tags and reconfiguring
the tag etc.

Sorry I can be of no help

Karen Gibbins
Principal Librarian, Information and Learning
Swansea Libraries
Civic Centre
Swansea
SA1 3SN