JISC-SHIBBOLETH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-SHIBBOLETH Home

JISC-SHIBBOLETH  March 2012

JISC-SHIBBOLETH March 2012

Local federation consultancy?

Paul Browning <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for Shibboleth developments <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2012 06:31:05 +0000

Hello. We've got a project that involves just (for the
moment anyway) 2 IdPs, 2 SPs, a local federation and
CASShib (for one side of the equation).

We're making progress but would like some external
scrutiny to check that that our prototype is a sensible
foundation for further development.

I note from the list archives that local/private federations
got a mention in Sept 2008 and May 2011 - but nothing on
CASShib.

Is there anyone out there who we could pay for a day of
their time for a workshop (York preferred, but we're
comfortable doing virtual) to review what we've done?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend one of the organisations
listed here:
http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/3rdPartySupport
(or indeed any others) who might be of help to us?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul

Myscience.co Limited registered in England and Wales, Company Number 05081097.
Registered Office: National Science Learning Centre, University of York, Heslington, York, North Yorkshire, YO10 5DD
This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient, may be confidential and may also be privileged. Please notify us immediately if you are not the intended recipient. You should not copy it, forward it or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any person. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us as soon as possible on +44 (0)1904328300 and destroy your copy.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, this e-mail is not intended to constitute a business letter, order form or other offer or invitation to you, nor does this e-mail form the basis of any contract. Contracts may not be concluded by e-mail and any contract or agreement attached is subject to contract and shall not and is not intended to create a legally binding relationship.
Myscience.co Limited has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email and does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email