Help for DIGITALCLASSICIST Archives

DIGITALCLASSICIST Archives

DIGITALCLASSICIST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DIGITALCLASSICIST Home

DIGITALCLASSICIST  March 2012

DIGITALCLASSICIST March 2012

Editing DC wiki page "Greek and Latin texts in digital form"

Paolo Monella <[log in to unmask]>

The Digital Classicist List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:38:08 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to edit the Digital Classicist wiki page "Greek and Latin texts in digital form" in
http://goo.gl/r8eUt

I'd like to arrange items using a different classification, based on content and scope, along the lines sketched here:
http://goo.gl/O8IDh
(where you can also find some addenda I propose).

Also, I'd like to create a table in the first part of the page (before the "More information" section) where each project is succinctly evaluated according with the "Temptative classification" that you can find here:
http://goo.gl/HRbOU

I also propose to unify the two wiki pages "Greek and Latin texts in digital form" in
http://goo.gl/r8eUt
and "Digital Critical Editions of Texts in Greek and Latin" in
http://goo.gl/GSpLl
I think that the latter might be included in the former.

As these are not minor changes, I thought I'd discuss it first on the mailing list and see if anyone has different views about it.

Best,
Paolo Monella

http://www.unipa.it/paolo.monella/lincei