CIG-E-FORUM Archives

CIG-E-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CIG-E-FORUM Home

CIG-E-FORUM  March 2012

CIG-E-FORUM March 2012

Re: Training and guidance

"Clifford, Katrina M" <[log in to unmask]>

Clifford, Katrina M

Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:25:03 +0100

I do know 2 members of academic staff got into BIG trouble when they expressed a (very) negative view of students on Twitter. I have the usual disclaimer on my Twitter account but try to make sure I don't say anything I wouldn't want my boss to hear or would be upset if the Student newspaper picked up (especially if taken out of context)

As for training, I've not really had any training because I don't use it for work....

Katrina