ZETOC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ZETOC Home

ZETOC  February 2012

ZETOC February 2012

Mimas Zetoc Service - Did you know?

Norma Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Announcement list for the Zetoc service <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:34:25 +0000

Mimas Zetoc Service - Did you know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You may know that Zetoc is the world’s most comprehensive research
databases, giving you access to over 28,000 journals, 45 million article
citations and conference papers through the British Library’s electronic
table of contents.

However did you know where to find the Zetoc Journal List? It's at:
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/jnllist.html

If you are wanting to check for new Journals to enable new Zetoc Alerts,
the list can be found at:
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/newjournals.html

You can also find the top twenty 'Zetoc Alert' Journals requested at:
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/stats/topjnls.shtml

Over 10,000 Zetoc email Alerts are sent out every day, as new data is
loaded.

If you wish you can also set up RSS feeds.

The list for setting up Zetoc RSS feeds can be found at:
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/rssjnllist.html

We hope these links prove useful, and if you want to send us feedback or
have questions about the Zetoc service, our feedback form is at at:
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/feedback.html

Or simply email Mimas Zetoc Support at: [log in to unmask] we will be
happy to help.

Kind regards
Norma
~~~~~~~~