Help for JISCDIGITALMEDIA Archives

JISCDIGITALMEDIA Archives

JISCDIGITALMEDIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCDIGITALMEDIA Home

JISCDIGITALMEDIA  February 2012

JISCDIGITALMEDIA February 2012

Re: Recommendations for DAMS / Cataloguing products for video and audio (fwd)

Zak Mensah <[log in to unmask]>

JISC Digital Media <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:30:26 +0000

Hi Fred

Sorry I am late to reply. Just to point you to the existing sitemap
which has always been in the footer. We are also looking at a new site
design and considering how an improved sitemap/search may aid our audience.

http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/site-map/

Kind regards

--
Zak Mensah, e-Learning Officer
JISC Digital Media - a JISC Advance Service

Still images, moving images and sound advice

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education:
Online advice documents:<http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training:<http://www.jiscdigitalmedia.ac.uk/training/>
Skype: zmensah