Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  February 2012

BRITARCH February 2012

Re: FW: [BRITARCH] The perverse divisions within a common language

Michael Haseler <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:59:59 +0000

Guillermo,

you old coger! (Which I know as a phrase ... used in a mild derogatory way).

You remind me of the University researcher who used condoms on their
helium equipment as a very sensitive pressure gauge.

MIke