Help for MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  February 2012

MOODLE-UK February 2012

Definitively Adminer, instead of phpMyadmin

Mari-Cruz Garcia <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:11:38 +0000

Hello,

As someone asked me to report back about this plug-in, I just let you know that I am using Adminer instead of phpMyadmin.
Both the plug-in and the file itself are very easy to install and use.
So far, it has the same features that I use in phpMyadmin.

Regards