MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  February 2012

MOODLE-UK February 2012

Re: moodle icons

Debbie Wombwell <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:51:52 +0000

Hi
Have you heard of snippy, it is a free tool which you can download.  It has been very useful to me when I have been developing handouts for Moodle help!
Here is website - http://www.bhelpuri.net/Snippy/default.htm
You can capture the images from your Moodle page and transfer it to a handout etc.
I hope I have understood what you were looking for and this is useful.

Debbie Wombwell