Help for LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Archives

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Archives

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT Home

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT  February 2012

LIS-RESEARCHSUPPORT February 2012

Re: Enquiries and further information RE: Managing Research Data Programme Elements in JISC Grant Funding Call 01/12: research data publication and training materials

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Simon HODSON <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:50:00 +0000

***Correction to Google Doc link***

Please note that I have had to change the dates put aside to for enquiries and further information relating to the Call for Proposals described below.

Should anyone wish to discuss any feature of the Managing Research Data elements of the Call with me, I shall be available on Fri 10 Feb; Thu 23 Feb; Wed 29 Feb; and Thu 1 Mar for telephone discussion of the objectives of the call and advice on possible proposals.

Anyone wishing to make an appointment on these days is requested to select a slot on the is Google spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/jiscmrd-12-01-Call-Chats (in case the bit.ly degrades, the URL is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoaHWqA_UJNhdHFhN29Qb3dkVU1sWGxUb21EbmsxZ1E).

Please leave your name, institution and contact details if possible, in the spreadsheet at your desired time.  If you prefer not to leave contact details, please at least leave your name and I shall simply expect you to call me at the time indicated on 07545524009 or 0203 006 6071

Best wishes,

Simon.