Moves at Edinburgh University

LOBBAN Marjory <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:12:36 +0000

Dear Colleagues

I would like to apologise for any lack of response from Edinburgh University Main Library these days.  We have been moving to a new temporary home for the past 10 days, and things have taken longer to settle than originally hoped. We have also just lost a member of staff.  We are currently working through the backlog of requests and will get items out to you as soon as possible, so please bear with us.  Unless you are in a real rush, it would be appreciated if you don't cancel too soon, as we may not match up the request with the cancellation in time to stop the item going out.  If you do wish to cancel, it would probably be better if you could phone us and give us the date that you submitted the original request.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Best wishes

Marjory Lobban
Document Delivery Supervisor
Edinburgh University Library
George Square
Edinburgh
EH8 9LJ
Scotland, UK

+44 (0)131 650 3377

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.