CLOUD-SIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

CLOUD-SIG Home

CLOUD-SIG  February 2012

CLOUD-SIG February 2012

Cloud workshop in Oxford - March

"Jens Jensen (STFC)" <[log in to unmask]>

UK Cloud Computing Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:17:04 +0000

Folks,

Can I interest you in a science-in-the-cloud (and grids) workshop in Oxford:

http://www.ogf.org/SAICG/

Organised and/or sponsored by a combination of JISC, STFC, and EPSRC, and hosted by OeRC, it will be a place to show and tell about your experiences with doing science stuff in clouds, either as a user or as a service provider. Can I invite you to submit a short (think one para).

Regards
--jens