Help for NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Archives

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING Home

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING  January 2012

NEW-MEDIA-CURATING January 2012

Re: quick piece of research regarding artist's television

Sarah Cook <[log in to unmask]>

Sarah Cook <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:45:48 +0000

thanks both for your thoughts, which are very much along the lines of what we are considering in terms of how these works might be viewed retrospectively....
indeed what seems to make them stand out is that they were new commissions, new content, not just new platforms for distribution of pre-existing works.

as an aside to Honor, there is a student in Curating on this list who has been meaning to post a research question about The Space (BBC and ACE), so perhaps she'll chime in on that too.

keep 'em coming!
sarah