Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  January 2012

MCG January 2012

Fwd: [dc] Reminder, few places left! FREE Dev8D 2012 - 14-16 Feb, 2012, London, UK

Mia <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:08:22 +0000

Please excuse the cross-post!  I think I've posted about this event in
previous years - it's aimed at developers in Higher Education, but
it's also great for cultural heritage technologists and people working
in the digital humanities to meet interesting people and learn with
them.

Disclosure: I'm on the organising/advisory group and I'm running a
workshop on 'lightweight usability testing'.

Cheers, Mia