MCG January 2012

Creating an online strategy

"Vanhegan, Angie" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:33:04 +0000

Hello

I'm new to this list. I work at the Wellcome Trust. We're embarking on putting together an online strategy for our organisation. An essential, but immense and daunting task!  Would anyone be willing to share any aspect of their digital/web/online strategy with us? Any documentation or pearls of wisdom on the process or the outputs would be very gratefully received.

If you prefer, I'd be very happy to have replies off-list and in confidence.

Many thanks

Angie Vanhegan

Web Manager
Wellcome Trust
Gibbs Building
215 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE, UK
T +44 (0)20 7611 8815
F +44 (0)20 7611 8242
E [log in to unmask]
www.wellcome.ac.uk
We are a global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human and animal health. We support the brightest minds in biomedical research and the medical humanities. Our breadth of support includes public engagement, education and the application of research to improve health. We are independent of both political and commercial interests.
The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK).

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg