Re: DVD Request - Dogs on Death Row

"DEAKIN, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>

DEAKIN, Richard

Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:40:06 -0000

Hi Linda

Yes, I recorded it.  I'll put a copy in the post for you today.

Regards

Rich
_____________________________
Rich Deakin
Library Information Technologist
LIS Media Services
FCH Library
University of Gloucestershire
Swindon Road
Cheltenham
GL50 4 AZ
tel. 01242 (71)4665
email: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and discussion.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Scurr
Sent: 25 January 2012 11:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DVD Request - Dogs on Death Row

Hello,

Has anyone recorded this proragmme and is willing to provide us with a copy?

Dogs on Death Row, broadcast on 24th January on BBC One.

We are ERA compliant and will send on a replacement DVD.

Many thanks,

Linda

Linda Scurr
Learning Advisor
Isle of Wight College
Medina Way
Newport
Isle of Wight
PO305TA
Tel: 01983 550789

‘In the top three in the People and Planet green league table; committed to sustainability’

This email is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.

The University of Gloucestershire is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06023243 Registered office: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH