WELSHSTUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WELSHSTUDIES Home

WELSHSTUDIES  January 2012

WELSHSTUDIES January 2012

Re: NAASWCH Conference

"Bohata K." <[log in to unmask]>

Welsh writing in English and Welsh Studies <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:29:33 -0000

I think Richard may be in the minority so I have changed the settings of the list back to moderation.  This means that there might be a delay in posting messages but inboxes won't get cluttered by mistaken posts.

For those less not so familiar with JISCMAIL and other academic lists (or who haven't like me learned the hard way by nearly mailing something embarrassing to a major list - thankfully recalled by the moderators), a quick clarification follows.  Where there is a [CREW] or similar identifier in the subject line, you can be sure that pressing 'reply' will mail to the whole list.  Also, if you look at the 'from' line it will tell you that the list has sent the message on behalf of whoever.  I know, I know, who looks at the From/To lines?

That's probably why these lists are moderated!  So, back to full screening and censorship forthwith.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
Kirsti

Dr Kirsti Bohata

Lecturer/Darlithydd

Director/Cyfarwyddwr
Centre for Research into the English Literature and Language of Wales (CREW), Swansea University
www.swansea.ac.uk/CREW