I discussed a change of helpdesk workflow at an ops team meeting but I have not yet documented this.
The helpdesk team saw a ticket in the assigned queue and correctly set it to in progress.
Jeremy Coles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The problems look linked to an issue with concurrent edits and the version of GGUS just released. The tickets appeared to the UK help desk as though they were new tickets and so they got assigned as usual (they did not check the history as this is unusual).
This is thought to be an inconvenient one-off problem related to the GGUS release, but if it happens again will be investigated further. I did not ask about the 'in progress' assignment so will need to check that next.
On 26 Jan 2012, at 10:34, Ewan MacMahon wrote:
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
>> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elena Korolkova
>> I set the tickets to "solved" and even made sure that they were in solved
> Indeed you did, but there's a change at 08:40 re-opening it,
> and according to the web interface, you made that change. I'm
> assuming that you did nothing of the sort, and that's just