Help for MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  January 2012

MOODLE-UK January 2012

Re: All meta courses hiddin after upgrade to 2.2

Shirley Crawford <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:37:04 -0000

Hi

I am not sure if this is still the case but I remember when Moodle 2 first came out reading that it does not support Meta Courses, hopefully someone on the list can confirm if this is still the case.

Shirley

Shirley Crawford
E-Learning Teaching Mentor
(Room J449 Tel:external: 01726 226755 ext 2755)
Cornwall College - St Austell