Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  January 2012

LIS-E-RESOURCES January 2012

Re: Science Direct access problems and Ebsco-Host

Paul Mellinger <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:11:00 +0000

Hi all,

We have noticed that, for some reason, our WAYFless url still works for EbscoHost:

https://idp.arts.ac.uk/idp/profile/Shibboleth/SSO?providerId=http%3a%2f%2fshibboleth.ebscohost.com&shire=https%3a%2f%2fshibboleth.ebscohost.com%2fShibboleth.sso%2fSAML%2fPOST&target=http%3a%2f%2fsearch.ebscohost.com%2f

If you can substitute the SSO location above (https://idp.arts.ac.uk/idp/profile/Shibboleth/SSO) for your own institution's IdP, you may also have some luck.

Regards,

Paul