Help for GSP-STUDIES Archives

GSP-STUDIES Archives

GSP-STUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

GSP-STUDIES Home

GSP-STUDIES  January 2012

GSP-STUDIES January 2012

'global social policy' panel at RC19 in Oslo

Alexandra Kaasch <[log in to unmask]>

GLOBAL SOCIAL POLICY STUDIES LIST <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:28:00 +0100

Dear list members,

I am trying to put together a 'global social policy' panel for the ISA
RC19's annual meeting in Oslo, 23-25 August 2012. The official call for
papers can be found here: http://www.nova.no/id/24773
If you are interested in attending the conference, and being part of
such a panel proposal, please let me know as soon as possible. In order
to meet the deadline for submissions, I would need a title and abstract
no later than 27 January.
The paper could  be on global social policy more generally, or something
linked to the social protection floor initiative
(http://www.ilo.org/public/english/protection/spfag/index.htm) - as I
have already two papers going into the latter direction.

Looking forward to hear from you, and discuss possible contributions
with you.
Best wishes,
Alexandra Kaasch

Dr. Alexandra Kaasch