Help for GEM Archives

GEM Archives

GEM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

GEM Home

GEM  January 2012

GEM January 2012

Re: The British Museum FREE Conference - Museums and Participation: Unlocking the Potential of Things

Shauna O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>

Shauna O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:34:25 +0000

Hello All,

Just an update to the recent email regarding the British Museum FREE Conference - Museums and Participation: Unlocking the Potential of Things on Tuesday 20 March, 10-17:00.

The direct link to the booking page is http://www.britishmuseumshoponline.org/tickets/conferences/icat/conferences/

The website will say there is a £1 fee for booking, but as this is a free event, that does not apply and you will not be charged! The confirmation email is your ticket and we will contact you closer to the date with further details.

You can also call the ticket line on +44 (0)20 7323 8181

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best Wishes,

Shauna

Shauna-Aine O’Brien
Community Programmes Co-ordinator: Participation

0207 323 8972
The British Museum, London, WC1B 3DG

Please note that I work part time (Monday and Wednesday) and I will get back to you as soon as possible