Help for FIB-USERS Archives

FIB-USERS Archives

FIB-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FIB-USERS Home

FIB-USERS  January 2012

FIB-USERS January 2012

Re: Discussion group dedicated to Focused Ion Beam Circuit Edit

Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:48:16 -0500

Dear Jaypal, nice to hear from you again!

I have to clarify that credit for creating FIB CE user group on Linkedin
does not belong to me - the group was created by Tim Velthof and I am
only spreading the word. But I am as excited as you are by the
possibility to openly discuss FIB CE issues and to have forum for
exchanging techniques and ideas in CE field.

Valery Ray
PBS&T, MEO Engineering Co., Inc.
290 Broadway, Suite 298
Methuen, MA 01844 USA
Phone: +1-978-296-5063 - leave a message with call-back number
US Mobile: +1-978-305-0479
Skype: pbstmeo
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.partbeamsystech.com