BRITARCH January 2012

Re: a 13 year olds career choices

burcu urundul <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:19:04 +0000

I think the main thing is the earlier she gets stuck in, the more she'll
get out of it in the long run.

Also, field world is quite different from the academic approach. Some
people fall in love with hours on their knees, heat or cold. Others loathe
it.

Check out a local archaeology society. A good one will include field
insurance in the cost of annual membership. Some even provide the tools.