Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  January 2012

ALLSTAT January 2012

REMINDER: Young Statisticians' Meeting 2012

Marina Evangelou <[log in to unmask]>

Marina Evangelou <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:24:27 +0000

Hello again everyone!

There is only one month left to register for the Young Statisticians'
Meeting 2012 at Queens' College, Cambridge! Don't miss out on this great
chance to present your work in a relaxed setting to other young
statisticians!

The deadline for registration is Friday 17th February and the conference
will be from Monday 2nd to Tuesday 3rd April.

We have extended the deadline for abstract submission to Friday 27th
January, so there's still a chance for you to submit and
benefit from this fantastic opportunity to share and discuss your work.

There are still rooms available for the night of the 1st and 2nd at the
historic Queens' college but they're going fast! Book now to ensure a
place! There are many other great places to stay in Cambridge and all
the details can be found on our website:
http://www.mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk/NewsandEvents/YSM2012/YSM2012Cambridge.html

We look forward to seeing you in April!

The YSM2012 organizing committee.

--