Help for LIS-CILIP-REG Archives

LIS-CILIP-REG Archives

LIS-CILIP-REG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-CILIP-REG Home

LIS-CILIP-REG  December 2011

LIS-CILIP-REG December 2011

Re: LIS-CILIP-REG Digest - 2 Dec 2011 to 6 Dec 2011 (#2011-150)

"Petersen,Cathy (Cultural & Community Services)" <[log in to unmask]>

Petersen,Cathy (Cultural & Community Services)

Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:53:51 +0000

Hi,
the PPDP needs to be submitted up to 6 months after registration according to the Chartership handbook on the CILIP website.
Good luck
Cathy

Cathy Petersen
Children's Librarian